Underground & Domestic Leak Detection Services
Do you suspect a slow leak or hidden leak somewhere in your plumbing system? Getting high water bills? Our team of Underground & Water Domestic Leak Detection specialists will come out to find the exact source of the leak and repair it.
Our Underground & Domestic Leak Detection & Other Services Include:
- Thermal Imaging
- GIS Mapping
- GPR Utility Mapping & Detection
- Services CCTV Inspections & Cleaning
- Plastic pipe location
- Tracer Gas
- Metal detector
- Domestic Leak Detection on water pipe Networks
- Low Water Pressure
- Water Flow and pressure logging
- Plumbing Pipe location in Cluster developments
- Cable, phone, electric line location
- Septic line and tank location
- Utility line location
Signs You May Have a Need for Domestic Leak Detection Services
- Unusual wet areas in sports that are landscaped and/or pools of water on the surface of the ground.
- An area that's mouldy, soft, green, or mossy that's surrounded by a dryer condition.
- A very noticeable drop in flow volume/water pressure.
- A new problem with dirt or air in your water or rusty water, although this can be due to another problem.
- A section of an area that's irrigated suddenly brown/dying/dead and it used to be lush and green. This is due to the water pressure being too low for far sprinkler heads to properly pop up.
- Cracking or heaving of areas that are paved.
- Potholes or sink holes.
- Even grades of floor or a structure leaning.
- A sudden increase in use of water that is unexplained, water use that is consistently high, or even water use that's been steadily climbing for a few billing cycles.
DIY Domestic Leak Detection Survey | Underground Leak Detection
Do you suspect a slow leak or hidden leak somewhere in your plumbing system? Or do you keep getting high water bills every month? Here are a few tips to help you do your own Domestic leak detection.
- Turn off all your taps and other water-using fixtures to make sure that no water is running.
- Locate your council water meter and see if the meter is turning when no water is used.
- If the meter is still turning, check toilets by holding a piece of toilet paper at the back of the toilet pan to see if there is water flowing.
Can't locate the leak yourself? Contact us and we will find it for you with our Underground Domestic Leak Detection Services.