Underground &Pipe Leak Detection Services
Do you suspect a slow leak or hidden leak somewhere in your plumbing system? Getting high water bills? Our team of Underground & Water Pipe Leak Detection specialists will come out to find the exact source of the leak and repair it.
Our Underground & Pipe Leak Detection & Other Services Include:
- Thermal Imaging
- GIS Mapping
- GPR Utility Mapping & Detection
- Services CCTV Inspections & Cleaning
- Plastic pipe location
- Tracer Gas
- Metal detector
- Pipe Leak Detection on water pipe Networks
- Low Water Pressure
- Water Flow and pressure logging
- Plumbing Pipe location in Cluster developments
- Cable, phone, electric line location
- Septic line and tank location
- Utility line location
Signs You May Have a Need for Pipe Leak Detection Services
- Unusual wet areas in sports that are landscaped and/or pools of water on the surface of the ground.
- An area that's mouldy, soft, green, or mossy that's surrounded by a dryer condition.
- A very noticeable drop in flow volume/water pressure.
- A new problem with dirt or air in your water or rusty water, although this can be due to another problem.
- A section of an area that's irrigated suddenly brown/dying/dead and it used to be lush and green. This is due to the water pressure being too low for far sprinkler heads to properly pop up.
- Cracking or heaving of areas that are paved.
- Potholes or sink holes.
- Even grades of floor or a structure leaning.
- A sudden increase in use of water that is unexplained, water use that is consistently high, or even water use that's been steadily climbing for a few billing cycles.
Can't locate the leak yourself? Contact us and we will find it for you with our Underground & Pipe Leak Detection Services.